The Academy is designed to create a lane for middle school (5th-8th graders, may take younger or older grades
on a case by case basis) basketball players to train & play high level basketball without all the commitments,
complications, confusions and cost of travel basketball. While capturing these young athletes attention thru
basketball, we’ll also be academically preparing & challenging them for their future with different weekly Life
The Academy powered by 24Sports will meet weekly with new curriculum for our student athletes. We will
follow a traditional school format including, evaluations, codes of conduct, attendance, weekly extra credit,
holidays breaks and vacations, etc. We believe simulation of such high school patterns will prepare these
student athletes for the realities of high school. There will be 3 on 3 tournaments, JR.NBA Skills Challenges
and AAU Combines every 4 to 5 so we can give each student/athlete quarterly evaluation and assessments
We would like to see every student athlete graduate out of The Academy prepared for high school with a strong
basketball IQ & skill set but most importantly as an intelligent well rounded citizens. Players will learn how to apply
our core values (teamwork, respect, responsibility, social skills, encouragement, discipline, leadership,
sportsmanship and decision-making) both social-emotionally and academically as an essential tool for success in
Each Sunday will consist of 4 hours of training, conditioning, yoga, free brunch, eSports gaming and life skill class.
24Sports staff have been well trained and have over 10 years of experience dealing with youth basketball training
• 8:00am - Skill Set training: shooting & free throw techniques, dribbling & passing drills, 1 on 1 play, team play,
• 9:30am - Strength & Conditioning or Yoga (rotates weekly)
• On random Sundays, the 2nd hour will be a high competitive scrimmage against another program or team.
• 10:00am -Free brunch and eSport GamingEvaluations (Brunch&Tutoring available by request)
MotivationalSpeakers, HSInformational sessions byHSCoaches, Coding Classes and much more.)
THE ACADEMY TUITION
Weekly drop-in rates consist of a student athlete participating for 1 Academy Session on a Sunday. Our
Monthly package covers a student athlete for 4 Academy Sessions, Free Extra Credit workouts during The
Academy Aftercare, Free The Academy T-Shirt, Free participation in our Jr.NBA Skills Challenge & AAU Combine, Invites to open gyms, video access to your workouts from the month and quarterly evaluations. Discounts are
• Team (3 or more student athletes for team discounts)
• TeamsPowered by24Sports:Arlington Ducks RSPYBL,BeltsvilleBullsBGC, ICSWarriors (potential)
• Sibling Discounts
• Staff Discounts
• Hardship Discounts available upon request (approval based on an income & financial screening)
Academy Cost Breakdown Quantity Price
Monthly Tuition 4 Sundays (8 weeks to
use their 4 Sundays)
Weekly Drop-In Tuition 1 Sunday
Sibling Monthly Discount $25 off tuition package sibling
Sibling Drop-In Discount $20 off per sibling
Team Monthly Discount (3 or more student/athletes) 3 or more student/
athletes for 4 Sundays
Team Drop-In Discount (3 or more student/athletes) 3 or more student/
athletes for 1 Sunday
24Sports Players Monthly Discount (from teams powered by 24Sports) 4 Sundays (8 weeks to
use their 4 Sundays)
24Sports Players Drop-In Discount (from teams powered by 24Sports) 1 Sunday
MBF24 Staff Monthly Discount 4 Sundays (8 weeks to use their 4 Sundays)
MBF24 Staff Drop-In Discount 1 Sunday
The Academy After Care Discount 1 Sunday Only
More discounted rates listed on website www.mbf24.com/events
• Effective communication is essential among students, trainers, faculty, and parents/guardians
as wells guest-speakers/mentors.
• As a part of our mission statement and objective we are preparing our students for high school
thus we promote an environment of self-advocacy. We encourage students to mediate among
peers, trainers, faculty to promote or advise on areas of their concerns.
• Students are provided evaluations every 5-weeks; this will allow students and
parents/guardians to review their performance over a 5-week period.
• Parents/Guardians can contact the program director regarding any concerns or issues prior to
the 5-week evaluations via email or arrange a conference call.
PHOTOGRAPH & PUBLICITY
• Photographs of the students in our programs may be taken from time to time and may appear in
newspapers, magazines, brochures, publicity materials and/or educational trainings. Your
permission for photographs of your child, to be used without compensation, is part of this agreement.
• Your student’s photo will also be displayed on our website and social media platforms.
• In the event a parent/guardian and/or student(s) is unable to continue a “monthly enrollment”
the party will be allowed to attend an additional week(s).
• Drops-in is for the duration of 4-hours; no refund will be provided for early pick-ups.
• In the event District Sports Complex is unable to open due to inclement weather; MBF24
Sports will provide a make-up session (1-Sunday 4/hour session).
• A 1-week credit will be granted in the event student(s) is unable to participate due to legitimate
schedule conflict (subject to approval); for reschedule session due to inclement weather.
Key Elements in our Code of Conduct
• Respect – we have a zero tolerance for any behavior that inhibits a negative or disrespect in
nature; in the form of verbal, written or on social media. We have a Zero tolerance for bullying,
students, parents, and faculty as well as guest speakers/mentors should inhibit these values.
• Responsibility – each student, faculty, parent/guardian and guest speakers are held
accountable for their respective areas. Failure to adhere to one’s duties and responsibility can
impact the academic and athletic enhancement of others.
• Teamwork & Sportsmanship – at the academy we will promote and encourage a team
environment; students will be expected to collaborate and contribute in a small group setting.
Every student, and faculty/trainer will inhibit good sportsmanship; by encouraging and cheering
on others. Giving constructive criticism to better enhance the development of every student
regardless of skill set.
• Leadership & Decision-making – our goal is to cultivate tomorrow’s leaders by providing
thought provoking exercises, drills as well as life skill activities. Students are encouraged to take
on leadership roles which will provide scenarios that requires critical thinking and feedback from
their team members. Their ability to work with others while being in a leadership position is vital.